Friday, June 13, 2008

Okay, lets get started with this.

Hey everybody! I'm new in the world of blogging, so you have to give me a hand. First of all, my wonderful sister Whitney introduced me to this blogging world, and I'm still figuring things out. She did tell me that I just needd to keep people up with whats happening, so lets get down to buisness.

Well, today i spent most of the entire day in a car! Oh joy. Thank goodness for music and headphones. I traveled somewhere around four hours with Kay, George, and Sam as we departed from Gatlinburg. While Sam watched National Treasure 2, I listined to my music. Thank you Cole, for giving me a CD with some awesome songs on it that occupied most of the trip back.

Then i met up with Whitney in Nashville and stayed at her office for a while. What fun. I was in charge of hole-punching and stapling. Like I said, it was a blast. We finally left for Selmer in my mom's car. Unfortunately, mom's car has no place to plug in Whitney's ipod. No Bohemian Rhapsody for me. Dern. All i can say is thanks goodness for the radio. When we finally got home, i was glad to see Dash and Lucy again. At least until Dash jumped on me and scratched me. I moved all my stuff into my room and did what I normally do. Went online to Facebook. After about an hour or so on Facebook, I figured I might as well try this out. And thats where I am now! As soon as I finish this, I will e-mail the link to my friends and family for them to see. Not bad for my first blog, eh?

No comments: