Wel, it has been a while. I forgot. But, in my absence, I have been busy. Drumline mostly, so I guess I will start there. For those that do not know, I play the 3rd bass drum. All that means is that it is the 3rd from the smallest, or second from the biggest. Anyways, the drumline has been working on their stuff lately. Our warmup, maximum strength, is what we have put a lot of our time into. That, and all the drumline warmups. Eights, staccato, trip to six, double strokes, drolls, and some separate warmups. I absolutely can't wait for marching season!
Me and Sam have been hangin together a lot lately too. We have been playing our hearts out on Halo trying to get all of the skulls. Which, most of you reading wouldn't understand. But, the day before we left, we got the last one out of the 13.
So the 4th of July is coming up. UTD is going to play a few songs for our church's picnic in the park. It is going to be really fun!
Well, I can't think of anything else to say at this point, so I will try to start writing regularly again!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment