Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack!

It seems I have not been on here in a while.... sorry about that...

Well, i left you in band camp, so I'll start from there.

Band camp sucks. 'Nuff said.

Buuuuuut school has started. Joy. I'm going to talk about that for a minute.
1st Block-CMS (Career Management Success). It's a pretty good class. My teacher is Mrs. Amerson. She is nice. Not much else to say. It's only a 9 week class... Yea, I'm done.

2nd Block-Algebra 1. Mrs. Isbell is a really great teacher. One of my favorites, really. good thing, since I have to have her all year. I'm doing pretty good in this class. 100 average. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Thank goodness I sit next to Christian Shipman. He's a genius.

3rd Block-Biology 1. Oh goodness. I hate this class. Don't get me wrong, I love Mrs. Allison. It's the students in it I hate. Let's just say 6 people are failing the class, and the majority of the class has a C. I have an A though. One of the few 5. Thank goodness Mrs. Williams is next door, or else I would not be able to survive that class. I love Mrs. Allison and Mrs. Williams. They rock.

4th Block-BAND! This class is what gets me through the day. I'm glad it's my last class of the day because it actually gives me something to look forward to. Mr. Foret is great. This is my favorite class right here. I mean, who wouldn't like a class where you get to drum the entire time?

So yeah, that's school for ya. Nothing much else to it. So now to talk about marching season.

We have changed this show around so much, its almost completely different from how it was in band camp. It's a really fun show, though (Ha, that rhymed). The season is going pretty good for us. We've gotten Grand Champions a few times, and 1st place percussion quite a few times. We got a lot more, but those are my favorites to say. HA. State is in 3 weeks, and I'm nervous, but feeling good about it. Foret's main goal is to get in the top 3, and I'm going t work my butt off to help that happen. That about sums it up. Oh yeah, Mr. Jeff had a baby daughter!!!

Uh................... Well, judgement house is starting. I'm excited, even though i can only be a part of it one night. I tried out for "A Chritmas Carol," but didn't make it. Oh well. Not a big deal. Oh, and the church got a shiny new drum set! I like it. Very much. Right now, I'm on Fall Break, and I'm going to Nashville Tomorrow.

Well, that's about all I have time to say. I'm going to try to make this a weekly thing instead of a daily thing. So yeah, check up on it every week or so. See ya.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Glad you've finally posted something! :) And I'm REALLY glad you'll be HERE tomorrow! I can't wait and have missed you lots! Love you, little brother!

Anonymous said...

so umm yeah. Thanks for saying that you didn't hate me in Biology. Oh wait! YOU didn't! See if I talk to you in there again! :D
<3 Haley